These are the things that have happened to me over the past 4 days.
- My Cable Internet bill went up from $29.95 to $49.95
- My VOIP bill went up from $17.99 to $24.95
- I’m forced to make some changes…
- I decided to finally cross over to the dark side (ATT) and order one of those great bundled deals. I would now have DSL, Telephone, & Television (Dish Network) all through ATT.
- The phone and DSL due to be on by the end of this week.
- I get home after ordering the ATT bundle, and discover that same day my VOIP provider (Sunrocket) had gone belly up. My phone is kaput! It’s really gone!
- Good News, I signed up for new service just hours before, so disaster is slightly diverted
- Good News, Bad News Install
- Bad: DishNetwork, via ATT, tells me it will be 3 weeks before install.
- Good: They call the next day and offer to install on a Sunday Afternoon!
- Bad: When they come to install, they cut my broadband Internet line. No Internet, I have to wait until the end of the week to get DSL.
- Good: I got in touch with the installer, and he repairs my broadband cable Internet!
- Bad: I need to purchase a wireless phone system so my DVR can be connected to the telephone line.
I’m still without adequate phone coverage, and my head is spinning from all the new phone numbers. However, I can now watch Sportscenter! All is Good!