I’ve never actually used Friday as an excuse to link to some of the blogs I’ve been reading lately; but there is a first, and last, time for everything.
In no particular order, these are some of the blogs I’m recommending for your perusal; or Feed Readers.
- Swerve.lifechurch.tv -A Dual-authored blog from the guys at LifeChurch.tv
- Tonymorganlive.com -A sometimes creative, artsy, administrative pastor from New Spring church in Anderson, SC. Apparently they don’t have a Starbucks there.
- evotional.com -One of the first pastor blogs to ever exist in the blogosphere. Great pastoral, church, and parenting thoughts every week. And wrote one of my favorite books.
- BigIsTheNewSmall.com -A new one to my blogroll. A rambling stream of consciousness blogger.
- Ragamuffinsoul.com -Another one of those creative, artsy types that works out of Northpointe Church in the Atlanta, Georgia part of the world. One of the most honest blogs authors you could read.
- MckeeLive.com -A Children’s pastor, youth pastor, do-everything creative blogger. He has sick fascination with signage. Yes, signage.
- Chillpastor.blogspot.com -One of my long-time blogrollers. Do not visit this site if you hate 80ish rock and roll music videos. I’ve warned you!
- PerryNoble.com -This blog is a great insider look at thoughts from a pastor that really has hit on something BIG in Anderson, SC.
Any link posting wouldn’t be complete without a link to the prettiest person that lives in my house, and has threatened me in the past with a fictitious blog titled something about the dumb things her husband says to her. I don’t think it really exists, but if it does; then just know I take 100% credit for all the content.