OK, the updates are below! Enjoy!
So now Google wants us to profile ourselves. I don t know about you, but I ve longed subscribed to a search through Google that sends me emails if my name shows up somewhere on these Internets. But as I ve been thinking about what may or may not be said about me online, I thought I d throw out some bad information and see if we can get that flying around the World Wide Web.
Take a guess at which of these is NOT true:
- I have no tattoos anywhere on my body. TRUE -I have NO tattoos on any surface of my body. I just can’t justify the pain.
- As a teenager I was a ballboy for the Dallas Cowboys. TRUE -I did this the summer of 1991, and unbelievably I have NO pictures from the experience.
- I had a super teeny, tiny part in a movie starring Brad Pitt. FALSE -Seriously people?
- I played soccer in Brazil. TRUE -I was there on a Mission trip in 2003, and I played with some kids.
- I ve seen a triple-play in a Major League Baseball game. TRUE -Watching the A’s and the Rangers in Arlington, TX. I believe it was a 1-5-4-2 play. Kenny Rogers was the pitcher.
- My wife is the former Ms. Striper City. TRUE -From the Striped Bass Capital of the World!
So let s throw this stuff out there for the big, bad Google to work with. I ll reveal which one I ve NOT done later this evening.