I know this is silly, but the last one in my long list of people I’ve met online is my wife. She’s got one of the most well written blogs around. If you visit www.lostinlaundry.com you’ll know it’s true! I know you hear husband after husband say that about their wife’s blog, but this one time it’s really, really, really true. She used to write so much more, but has sent much of her best stuff to a collaborative effort with others at www.prize31.com. That is a great site to see…if you’re a girl. Prize31.com is part of the Women’s Ministry at our church here in Lubbock. Today I’d like to introduce you to some of my favorite writings from my favorite person!
On her much less written upon blog I now present here my favorite posts:
- Sinking // I love, love, love, love this post. I have asked her to submit it to something like a magazine for months now!
- Falling in Love // In this post, Starr shares how being married to me is like climbing a really treacherous mountain. :)
- India: Family Night // This is a great recap of one of our favorite family nights.
- Widen the Circle // Yes. Even my wife thinks orange.
- Should Mom’s Quit Volunteering? // This is a thoughtful post, that solicited some great conversations in the comments.