I’ve made mention of it with almost every post this week, but don’t forget that I’m collecting comments from all my Orange Week post; and will be giving away one FREE Digital Cue Box on Tuesday. What’s a Cue Box?
CUE Box is designed to strategically connect what happens at church with what happens at home. By providing CUE Boxes for your families, you can offer them easy-to-use tools that will help them have spiritual conversations and experiences together.
Every CUE Box includes:
- A DVD with an original 15-minute production from the CUE Box cast, and a music video of the month s virtue song.
- A personal-sized virtue movie poster that kids can hang on the wall, the fridge, or use as a book cover. Turn it over and there s a Bible story that parents and kids can read together and discuss at bedtime.
- A mystery widget designed to help parents and kids interact as they look for ways to put the virtue into action.
- Five collectible cards with illustrations and cool facts related to the Bible stories the child is learning at church.
- Every CUE Box offers each family full access to the Studio252.tv website.
The CUE Box comes in two different forms: a physical box and an electronic version. The electronic version can be accessed through Studio252.tv. Everything that comes in the box is available for download, except the mystery widget.
The Cue Box is a great tool to help families continue the conversations they have a church…from home! All you have to do to win is leave a comment. Say something witty. Say something encouraging. Say something sarcastic. Doesn’t matter what you say, just say something. And yes, you can enter multiple times. Leave a comment on every post, and you’ll get multiple entries! Easy, easy, easy as pie!
Start right now, and leave a comment today!
And be sure to visit all the post from this week: