Calling all KIDMIN volunteers in the Austin, TX area! I wanted to let you know about a special event being held at Gateway Church in Austin that is specifically for those volunteers and staff that work with kids at your churches. It’s a great idea by Kenny Conley and his fantastic team at Gateway; to try and make an affordable and high-quality event for those that make KIDMIN happen each weekend in our churches.
It’s the Illuminate Conference and you should be there if you are in or around Austin. Here are 6 reasons that you should be there:
- Craig Jutila is the main session speaker. This guy has more experience in his couch cushions then I do in my entire KIDMIN existence. Craig is great to hear live, and you will be blessed, encouraged, challenged, and leave a better person for hearing what he has to share!
- Michael Chanley is one of the breakout speakers. Michael is to KIDMIN what the pony express those pioneering the wild west. He’s been bringing people together through cmconnect.org and imakidmin.com for years, and I know you will love his breakout.
- Sam Luce is also a breakout speaker. Sam will sadly be depressed this weekend, due to his Yankees falling to the Rangers the week before; but I believe he’ll still have his A+ game. Sam is the “most loved Kidmin expert in America”, and I’d love to be a fly on the wall when he leads his Elementary Small Group Leader interactive lunch breakout. Don’t miss it!
- It’s in Austin, Texas. If being in Texas wasn’t great enough, you get to now be in the capital.
- The Gateway Church KIDMIN team is hosting the entire event, and they are worth getting to know!
- It’s only $25 per person and it’s on a weekend! There is no excuse to NOT take your volunteer team to this conference if you are in the Austin area!
I’ll be there as well, and if you are in the area then you should go and register today!