This week I’m going to be sharing some of the dumbest things I’ve ever done in kidmin. Trust me, I have some to share!
We are going to have some fun with this, as I share some of the most stupid, asinine, and dumb things I’ve ever attempted in kidmin. This will be hilarious, comical, laugh out loud funny, because somethings are just best laughed at.
However, there are some dumb things I’ve done in the past that are really serious. Before we get to all the funny and dumb things I can gather into one blog, let me warn you of the REALLY dumb things you can do to ruin your kidmin areas.
- Don’t collaborate with others outside your church.
- Never speak up in a staff meeting.
- Keep all those big ministry problems hidden from your senior pastor or executive leadership.
- Don’t ever involve your volunteer leadership in big decisions.
- Try to do everything yourself, it’s just easier that way!
- Background checks take to long to process, so just get them done when you can. (This is beyond dumb, moves into criminally stupid!)
I’m sure you can think of some other more serious dumb things you’ve done, so feel free to add them below!