Here is the most important list as I countdown the year that was 2010. My favorites. This is so humble, isn’t it? Me listing my own favorite blog posts. In the spirit of wanting to share what I liked about this year, I present my favorites from 2010:
- Dumb Things Series // I linked to this earlier, but it was so much fun to share all my mishaps and hear about all the others.
- The Family Side of Change // A little insight into your parent communication from all our Kidmin areas.
- Why the Orange Change? // This blog post answers the question.
- The People I’ve Met Online // A series of profiles of some of the people I’ve met on these fabulous Internets!
- Making Jesus Findable // This is one of my favorite, yet not read by many. I hope you’ll take time to read and contribute to the discussion!
- Building a Ministry Staff Team // Something I’ve walked through this year. I’m in such a better place now, than I was at this time last year.
Did I leave any out of this list? Maybe something you remember that I didn’t catch here?