What’s the what this week:
- I talked my wife into sitting down and watching these two TED videos with me this week. The first on on Music and Passion has been resonating with me for days now. Do not miss the last 2 minutes of his inspiring talk!
- This second one is a great discussion on the good that comes from being vulnerable and leaning into the hard times to gain what great joy can come from the land of pain. You’ll love it!
- I’m almost done with the 4th book in the Harry Potter series. Don’t judge me. I mean don’t judge me for reading devil books, or for waiting 10 years to finally see what’s so great about them. And for this mini-book review: I freaking love them!
- Sam Luce likes to boss worship leaders around. But it’s all great! If you like this post, then you’ll also love what Michael Bayne wrote about how he bosses his worship leaders around.
- This cartoon link is funny. It is not what I do. Promise.
- Be sure to visit my Reading Tab, up there at the top to see what I’m reading right now. I’m deep into a few books.
- I’m currently keeping about a dozen secrets. None of them are nasty, but are actually quite exciting. I really hope my friends come clean soon and let the cat out of the bag. You know who you are!
- I bought 2 cases of Jesus StoryBook Bible’s yesterday for our Child Dedication gifts. I found a great deal online, go HERE to get them for only $8.50 a book when you buy 20. This cheaper than buying them on Amazon or directly through Zondervan.
That is all. Have a great weekend, and I’ll see you on the other side!