As a reader of this site, I have a special offer for my readers. If you’re working anywhere in the context of family ministry, children’s ministry, student ministry, college ministry, or just interested in Leadership; then I have a deal for you. Right now I can get you a free 2-month trial offer to YouLead. Normally, YouLead is the very agreeable price of $249 for a 5-member leadership team per year, but right now it’s free for 2 months! Go ahead and read the description of YouLead, and then find the instructions to get your own 2-month trial offer to YouLead.
YouLead is a simple curriculum designed to develop the leadership skills of yourself, your team and your volunteers. It centers on answering three basic questions:
- What can I do to continue learning as a leader?
- How can I be intentional about connecting with my volunteers consistently?
- What can we do to stay on the same page as a team?
As a leader, your time is probably filled to the brim without adding one more item to your list. That s why we have made this development plan E-A-S-Y. In fact, explaining it will be just as easy
With YouLead, you get:
Personal Leadership Development
- Book reviews, podcasts, videos, case studies all around a center topic each month
- Involves no more than 20 minutes of your time each week THAT S IT!
Volunteer Leadership Development
- Intentional communication plan around a central theme each month
- Weekly email messages designed and ready to send to your entire team in less than 5 minutes
BONUS Staff Leadership Development
- Book review with staff discussion starters
- Guided meeting schedule through concepts in The Orange Leader Handbook
- Podcast for senior leadership
Remember, the goal of using YouLead either as an individual or for your entire team is to have an EASY, INTENTIONAL, ACHIEVABLE leadership development plan. To get your free 2-month offer just send an email to me at jc @ jonathancliff.com and I’ll be glad to tell you what you need to do. It’s easy, sneezy; and you won’t regret the opportunity to Lead Yourself in a more deliberate direction of God’s Best!