This weeks giveaway is Roger Fields new book, Jumping the Track. Â It’s the story of how an obscure pastor created a national production that reaches tens of thousands. Â Beyond goal-setting, this is a first person account of the courage to abruptly change lifeâ€™s direction multiple times. It chronicles Roger Fieldsâ€™ unique journey with the ups and downs of doing things in an unconventional way.
This book will walk you through all sorts of crazy and great things, for example:
- Abandon long-term goal setting
- How abrupt changes can energize your life
- Are you letting grasshopper brain paralyze your progress?
- The secret of the Tishbite
- Failure: Why you need it and how it will help you
- 5 tracks you can jump
- Coon hunting in Kansas
- and the Kidz Blitz story!