This weeks giveaway is Roger Fields new book, Jumping the Track. It’s the story of how an obscure pastor created a national production that reaches tens of thousands. Beyond goal-setting, this is a first person account of the courage to abruptly change life’s direction multiple times. It chronicles Roger Fields’ unique journey with the ups and downs of doing things in an unconventional way.
This book will walk you through all sorts of crazy and great things, for example:
- Abandon long-term goal setting
- How abrupt changes can energize your life
- Are you letting grasshopper brain paralyze your progress?
- The secret of the Tishbite
- Failure: Why you need it and how it will help you
- 5 tracks you can jump
- Coon hunting in Kansas
- and the Kidz Blitz story!