Today is Wednesday, and I’m heading to the Pre-Conference Breakouts for Orange Conference 2012. I’ll be presenting over in the INCM learning track, and I’m hoping to meet some great new Kidmin leaders. Yesterday I shared “What not to do”, but today I’m going to share what I WILL be doing this week at Orange 2012.
- Listen to what others have to say || Sure, I’ll answer any questions you have for me; but I’m going to get my own questions answered.
- Encourage whoever needs it || Every year I really do want to be an encouragement to somebody. I know that there are people at Orange that our out of work, or maybe they will soon be out of work. There are people hurting because they are the only ones in their churches that carry a daily burden for families knowing Jesus. I want to be a person God works through for them.
- Eat || Seriously, I’m going to eat at the places I can’t back home. Doesn’t everyone do this? Don’t judge me.
- Worship Jesus in a fresh way || Orange (and many other conferences) always presents a place that I can give my worship. I love the times of music and openness of praying for others. It’s sometimes my biggest take-away from being away from home.
- Learn something new || I’m really hoping that this week I can walk away with something I didn’t arrive with. I’ve got to learn some things, and I know what they are, and I’m willing to seek out the methods!
- Miss my wife and family.
If you’re going to be at the Orange Conference this week, would you come say hello? I’d love to meet you and hear what God is doing in your ministry and life. You can find me in the Bloggers Suite upstairs in the Main Arena. See you there!