Thoughts and musing from this week:
- Great blog post by Perry Noble, pastor of NewSpring Church in Anderson, SC. he has 8 tips for Worship leaders in the local church. I love tip #1, it’s always been my pet peeve.
- Here’s the follow up by his Worship pastor
- Did you see the poor loser Serena Williams this week at the U.S. Open? These are the role models for our future athletes?
- Did you hear about the woman on a Southwest Airlines flight that was asked to leave, but eventually allowed to fly, because her clothes were deemed too provocative. Basically she’s wearing a tight-tight-tight shirt with a too short skirt. What so crazy is that this morning she appears on the Today show, to speak about how poorly she was treated. Someone had the brilliant idea for her to wear the same outfit. She sits down on national morning TV, and flashes the world her undergarments. Geesh!
- Have I ever mentioned how much I hate ATT? I swore off this terrible customer service organization years ago, but have crossed back over to the dark side after moving to Lubbock. I think I will be regretting that decision.
- Did you know that if you purchase furniture in the DFW area and purchase a fabric warranty; that you can only get replacement furniture from the store you bought it at? Even if it’s a national chain, Ashely Furniture. Wonder if the Mesquite, TX store will make deliveries to Lubbock, TX? I’m not holding my breath…
- This video made me laugh this week. Funny, Dark Humor.