I love to go see baseball games. Anyone that follows me on Instagram, knows that recently I drove up the East Coast to see the Orioles, Phillies, and Yankees at their beautiful ballparks. It was fun, cheap, and due to my current life circumstances…easily scheduled. The problem has always been how to affordably take my family of 5 to the same fun sporting events. Enter a new website I discovered recently. ScoreBig.com.
There are tons of different ways to purchase event tickets online, but ScoreBig.com combines the bidding, deal-catching, low price grabbing fun of all you’ve ever seen in one fun website. For example: I just bought 5 tickets for my family to attend an Atlanta Braves game in a few weeks. Face Value on all of these tickets were $35 each. For my family, that’s a ton of money just to buy tickets to the game, and doesn’t even include parking or concessions. With ScoreBig.com, I was able to put in a bid of $20 each for the same tickets and won my bid! Saved me over $75 from what MLB would have me pay online.
Just wanted to share some of what I’ve found online in regards to making fun family memories without making regrettable financial decisions at the same time. Here are a few quick facts about ScoreBig.com:
- You are guaranteed to save on each and every ticket on ScoreBig.com
- Tickets for sports, concerts, theater, Broadway, family shows, and attractions
- No fees – free delivery
- Choose Your Seating Area – all seats ordered together will be next to each other
- Tell us what you want to pay – you have all the control, it’s thrilling!
- Get an instant answer – you find out right away if your offer has been accepted