I’ll be heading to Orlando, FL this week to make my very first visit to THE Children’s Pastor Conference. I’ve never made it to this gathering of Kidmin leaders, and I’m looking forward to so much as I escape the relatively cold climate of West Texas in January for the relatively warm climate of Florida!
What I’m looking forward to:
- My friends are gonna be there. The short ones, tall ones, smart ones, curious ones, and even Matt McKee. Seriously, I love anything that incorporates the leadership of Sam Luce, Jim Wideman, Craig Jutila, Gina McClain, and so many others.
- Experiencing some of Michael Chanley’s new ideas. Michael is the newest Executive Director of INCM, and I know that he brings a ton of connecting ability to the organization and conference. I’m super-excited to see all he’s told me about played out for everyone to experience.
- The 5 Initiatives. What are the 5 Initiatives?
- Impart God’s truth to this generation
- Provide a safe and relevant environment
- Communicate with families
- Network with a community of leaders
- Pray for the international children’s ministry community
- The INCM Certificate Program. Basically, it’s a way for you to specialize in something and take it back home to your church as a expert in that area. I’ll let Michael explain it in more depth HERE.
If you aren’t able to be with me in Orlando, would you consider the next CPC in San Diego? It’s at the end of February! Register today!