Over the past few weeks, you may have noticed a new advertisement over on the sidebar. It’s featuring a great resource for parents called HomeFront from my friends at David C. Cook. HomeFront is simply a resource that helps parents engage with their children.
There are so many of these out there, so what makes HomeFront different?
- It’s not dependent on any ONE curriculum. It may fit with the TRU curriculum package, in some ways; but it’s obvious that they’ve worked hard to tie it more to Michelle Anthony’s book “Spiritual Parenting” than to any sort of curriculum tie-in.
- It’s tied into a great book written by Michelle Anthony. I referenced it above, but this great monthly resource helps us to put into the practice the ideas set forth in the book “Spiritual Parenting.”
- It’s FREE. Go download your monthly copy today, right now!
Bring your parents a resource that will inspire, equip, and support them as they become the spiritual leaders God created them to be. HomeFront is a free monthly resource that gives families ideas on how to create fun, spiritually forming times in their home—in the midst of their busy lives.
- Time spent in God’s Word as a family
- Creative, tangible responses to Scripture
- Kid-friendly recipes and conversation starters
- Answers to spiritual parenting questions
- Free app for use on the go
Here’s a tip for you iPad users out there. I push this PDF to my Kindle app,and on my iPad it’s beautiful! Full-color, easy-to-read, and I can take it anywhere!